- This course is designed for students wishing to improve their Business English skills.
- Students should have a beginning level (CEFR A2/IELTS 5) of English before attempting this course.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 100 hours
After this course you will be able to:
- talk about business subjects
- understand charts and graphs
- write a short business email
- follow short telephone conversations
- feel confident about passing the Business Preliminary exam
VIP Silver – includes access to the practice tests (where appropriate) during the course and the End of course certificate.
VIP Gold – all VIP Silver features plus weekly forum feedback and weekly group conferences through Zoom or TenCent Meeting (Voov) where you can practice with an EDUZMS Education specialist.
There are no reviews yet.