- This course is designed for students wishing to improve their Business English skills.
- Students should have a beginning level (CEFR A2/IELTS 5) of English before attempting this course.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 100 hours
After this course you will be able to:
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about work and leisure
- Solve problems on the telephone
- Make bookings and check arrangements
- Describe a product
- Participate in discussions
- Start a presentation
- Understand basic interview skills
There are no reviews yet.