- This course is designed for students wishing to improve their Telephone/Video Conferencing skills.
- Students should have a beginning level (CEFR B1/IELTS 5) of English before attempting this course.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 25 hours
After this course you will be able to:
- Setup a tele/video conference call using Zoom/Tencent
- Introduce yourself and others
- Manage aspects of the call
- Confirm information
- End the meeting/call
VIP Silver – includes access to the practice tests (where appropriate) during the course and the End of course certificate.
VIP Gold – all VIP Silver features plus weekly forum feedback and weekly group conferences through Zoom or TenCent Meeting (Voov) where you can practice with an EDUZMS Education specialist.