- This course is designed for students wishing to improve their Business English skills.
- Students should have a beginning level (CEFR A2/IELTS 5) of English before attempting this course.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 100 hours
After this course you will be able to:
- talk about business subjects
- understand charts and graphs
- write a short business email
- follow short telephone conversations
- feel confident about passing the Business Preliminary exam
VIP Silver – includes access to the practice tests (where appropriate) during the course and the End of course certificate.
VIP Gold – all VIP Silver features plus weekly forum feedback and weekly group conferences through Zoom or TenCent Meeting (Voov) where you can practice with an EDUZMS Education specialist.