- This course is designed for students wishing to improve their Business Meeting skills.
- Students should have a beginning level (CEFR B1/IELTS 5) of English before attempting this course.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 25 hours
After this course you will be able to:
- Understand and Create Agendas
- Manage a meeting including minutes
- Discuss different meeting topics
- Understand and introduce Meeting Action Points
- Close a meeting