- This course is designed for students wishing to improve their Telephone/Video Conferencing skills.
- Students should have a beginning level (CEFR B1/IELTS 5) of English before attempting this course.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 25 hours
After this course you will be able to:
- Setup a tele/video conference call using Zoom/Tencent
- Introduce yourself and others
- Manage aspects of the call
- Confirm information
- End the meeting/call
VIP Silver – includes access to the practice tests (where appropriate) during the course and the End of course certificate.
VIP Gold – all VIP Silver features plus weekly forum feedback and weekly group conferences through Zoom or TenCent Meeting (Voov) where you can practice with an EDUZMS Education specialist.
There are no reviews yet.