- This course is designed for students wishing to improve their English when dealing with customers in their hotel.
- Students should have an IELTS level of at least 4 before attempting this course (or equivalent)
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 40 hours
- Identify/recognize the new vocabulary related to F&B situations
- Identify, Explain and Justify Speaking, Listening and Reading methods and use them appropriately
- Extend and improve knowledge, learning and performance and outcomes by applying methods and techniques learnt in Speaking, Listening and Reading topics
There are no reviews yet.