- This course is designed for students wishing to improve their English level.
A basic level of English – Attendance on the General English Level 1 (or equivalent)
Vocabulary knowledge of approximately 200 words
A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 100 hours
1. Identify/recognize different techniques for improving their English
2. Identify/Employ different skills in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking English
3. Identify, Explain and Justify Speaking and Writing methods and use them appropriately
4. Identify/Employ different Reading Skills Skimming, Scanning, Mapping etc.
5. Identify/Employ different IELTS Listening Skills: Context, Prediction, etc.
6. Extend and improve knowledge, learning, performance and outcomes by applying methods and techniques learnt in Speaking topics
7. Extend and improve knowledge, learning, performance and outcomes by applying methods and techniques learnt in Writing topics
VIP Silver – includes access to the practice tests during the course and the End of course certificate