- This course is designed for students wishing to obtain between 4 and 5.5 or higher score on the IELTS exam.
- Students should have an IELTS level of at least 3.0 before attempting this course.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 100 hours
- Identify/recognize the IELTS Speaking Criteria for the level needed
- Identify/recognize the IELTS Writing Criteria for the level needed
- Identify, Explain and Justify Speaking and Writing methods and use them appropriately
- Identify/Employ different IELTS Reading Skills Skimming, Scanning, Mapping etc.
- Identify/Employ different IELTS Listening Skills – Context, Prediction, etc.
- Extend and improve knowledge, learning and performance and outcomes by applying methods and techniques learnt in Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading topics
teacher is nice and good, the course is useful
Good course! Nice techer!
Yan Rui –
James is very nice！The course is helpful! I will recommend this course to others.
YANG Yujue –
James is very interesting and responsible. This course would also be very useful.
Haoyuan LIU –
The course is very nice！
Jin Dong –
James is a humorous teacher and the course is helpful!
Xie Haiyong –
Very nice teacher and the course is very helpful for me
James is very nice! The course is helpful for me!
This course is very useful, and teacher is very erudite and interested.