- This course is designed for students wishing to obtain between 5.5 and 6.5 or higher score in the IELTS Speaking exam.
- Students should have an IELTS Speaking level of at least 5 before attempting this course.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Access to Zoom conferencing (Chinese / English)
- Approx. 20 hours
- Identify/recognize the IELTS Speaking Criteria for the level needed
- Identify, Explain and Justify Speaking methods and use them appropriately
- Extend and improve knowledge, learning and performance and outcomes by applying methods and techniques learnt in Speaking topics.