- This course is designed for students wishing to obtain between 4 and 5.5 or higher score on the IELTS exam.
- Students should have an IELTS level of at least 3.0 before attempting this course.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 100 hours
- Identify/recognize the IELTS Speaking Criteria for the level needed
- Identify/recognize the IELTS Writing Criteria for the level needed
- Identify, Explain and Justify Speaking and Writing methods and use them appropriately
- Identify/Employ different IELTS Reading Skills Skimming, Scanning, Mapping etc.
- Identify/Employ different IELTS Listening Skills – Context, Prediction, etc.
- Extend and improve knowledge, learning and performance and outcomes by applying methods and techniques learnt in Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading topics