- This course is designed for students wishing to obtain between 5.5 and 6.5 or higher score in the IELTS exam.
- Students should have an IELTS level of at least 5 before attempting this course.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 100 hours
- Identify/recognize the IELTS Speaking Criteria for the level needed
- Identify/recognize the IELTS Writing Criteria for the level needed
- Identify, Explain and Justify Speaking and Writing methods and use them appropriately
- Identify/Employ different IELTS Reading Skills Skimming, Scanning, Mapping etc.
- Identify/Employ different IELTS Listening Skills – Context, Prediction, etc.
- Extend and improve knowledge, learning and performance and outcomes by applying methods and techniques learnt in Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading topics
VIP Silver – includes access to the practice tests during the course and the End of course certificate.
VIP Gold – all VIP Silver features plus weekly forum feedback and weekly group conferences through Zoom or TenCent Meeting (Voov) where you can practice with an EDUZMS IELTS specialist.