- This course is designed for educators wishing to understand the IELTS Writing Test criteria and how to mark Task 1 and 2 papers.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts and marking of assignments)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- A firm understanding of English (We would recommend a level of at least IELTS 6.5)
- Approx. 10 hours
- Identify/recognize the IELTS Writing Criteria levels
- Identify, Explain and Justify Writing marking methods and use them appropriately
- Extend and improve knowledge, learning, performance and outcomes of students by applying methods and techniques learnt in the Writing criteria