- This course is designed for students wishing to obtain a PhD in Technology Enhanced Learning.
- Students should have a Master’s Degree in a related subject.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 4 years
- Model ethical behaviour in all aspects of the profession
- Design cross-disciplinary curriculum and instruction supporting student attainment of learning goals
- Adapt multiple methods of assessment to engage learners in their own growth and provide data to support continuous program improvement
- Evaluate instructional and assessment practices ensuring student mastery of the content
- Create collaborative environments through instructional methods supporting active learning and student self-direction
- Apply human development theories to instructional methods supporting developmentally appropriate and academically challenging learning experiences for students