- This course is designed for students wishing to obtain a PhD in Technology Enhanced Learning.
- Students should have a Master’s Degree in a related subject.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 4 years
- Researching you and others as educational subjects
- Contemporary questions relating to current education and technology
- Social practice and institutional change in TEL
- Emerging technologies and inclusive education
- 50,000 word PhD Thesis