- This course is designed for students that wish to understand how to trade stocks successfully and improve their Stock Trading English.
- An intermediate level (CEFR B1 or IELTS 6) of English is required.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 100 hours
- Support & Resistance
- Market Structure
- Candlestick Patterns and Charts
- Trading Plans and Strategies
- Risk and Trade Management
- Understanding Market Behaviour
There are no reviews yet.