- This course is designed for students wishing to improve their Creative Writing skills
- Students should have an intermediate level of English before attempting this course.
- A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
- A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 30 hours
- Identify/recognize different types of Academic Writing including Screenplays, Fictional Novels, Poetry and Creating Podcasts
- Identify/recognize the use of different kinds of language during the different styles of writing
- Identify, Explain and Justify the use of different kinds of language during the different styles of writing
- Identify/Employ different creative techniques to develop various creative output
VIP Silver – includes access to the practice tests (where appropriate) during the course and the End of course certificate
VIP Gold – all VIP Silver features plus weekly forum feedback and weekly group conferences through Zoom or TenCent Meeting (Voov) where you can practice with an EDUZMS Language specialist.